• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Oasis Zone Fault

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
That's NOT it. That's it! Okay, sounds like you found it then.

That's NOT it. That's it! Okay, sounds like you found it then.
If you have nothing to do today, umm . . .

You got this...

Popcorn GIF by WWE

Pro tip. Have rags or paper towels on hand.

Thats it. Mine is on the driver’s side. Pic is with the cover off. Two zone pumps and a summer loop pump, so three pumps. You might have three zones, so four pumps. IDK….
9077D6E8-5AA0-4A45-87F7-F887274655D4.jpeg

Note they used the available space very efficiently so there isn’t much room to work.

Then there is this - pic of the horrible retro pump with 3/4” fittings
393B049D-76A6-4F3B-85EF-A4AFF6581164.jpeg

Lest you ever consider such a thing….. I’m sure you won’t. A few of us acted as guinea pigs and proved beyond doubt through the scientific method that this is a bad idea!

Then there is this - pic of the horrible retro pump with 3/4” fittings
393b049d-76a6-4f3b-85ef-a4aff6581164-jpeg.15732

Lest you ever consider such a thing….. I’m sure you won’t. A few of us acted as guinea pigs and proved beyond doubt through the scientific method that this is a bad idea!
I won't, I won't! I promise, I won't!

Mine started the “flame out” thing again on the last day of our trip. The burner for a few seconds, shuts off, waits about 30 seconds, repeats. This after just installing a “5 year” maint. kit.

So when I get around to it, I’ll open it up, see if its anything obvious, try to diagnose, and if necessary get some tech support from ITR or whatever. So something to look forward to…Leaving on the next trip in mid-December (skipping Christmas) so I’ll have an answer before then.

Did you fill the Diesel filter with fuel when you installed it?
If not, you have air in the fuel line that causes a flame out.

Mine started the “flame out” thing again on the last day of our trip. The burner for a few seconds, shuts off, waits about 30 seconds, repeats. This after just installing a “5 year” maint. kit.

So when I get around to it, I’ll open it up, see if its anything obvious, try to diagnose, and if necessary get some tech support from ITR or whatever. So something to look forward to…Leaving on the next trip in mid-December (skipping Christmas) so I’ll have an answer before then.

When you open it up, check that the nozzle it tight.
We had the same issue occur after an annual service (we swap nozzles each year), and found that the nozzle was a little loose. Tightened it up and all was good again.

Did you fill the Diesel filter with fuel when you installed it?
If not, you have air in the fuel line that causes a flame out.
Yeah, and I changed the Gar Ber filter about six months ago, so probably not the problem.

Latest resources

Back