• Commercial/Vendors welcome

On our way to Alaska

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Well even though Camping World has somewhat of a bad reputation, my experience here was a good one. Very courteous and jumped right on it at the scheduled time. I met the tech, very nice and he decided to do the work in the parking lot under some trees. He did not mind us being around either. Twila and both our dogs, and the cat were in the rv while he work. Good thing was they stayed away from where he was working. Watching him work you can tell he knew what he was doing. In about an hour he was done and the AC works great. We talked about my second unit being a 10k that I thought I would replace it soon. He suggest upgrade it to the same 15k with the size rv I have. He gave me the schematics/instructions on install so I can do it myself when I get home.
Needless to say I was very happy and I hope the tech was with the tip we gave him. Now we’re down in Salem visiting an old friend for the day before we head back.

We left Woodburn Oregon on the 4th of July and went north on I5 through Portland to I84. While going through Portland I saw a lot of Graffiti everywhere, cars abandoned, stripped and graffiti painted on them. I never saw that much stuff in a town and not cleaned up! Crazy.

We ended up in a little town called Caldwell Idaho in a campground called Country Corners. Very well kept with thick green grass. Had to have in Idaho. Anyway it is owned by a family of Samoans. Very nice and welcoming.

Now we’re in Wyoming. We’re staying at “Little America”. No grass in any of the rv spots, just at the ends for a dog walk. A little expensive but I wanted the buffalo burger at their restaurant and a drink. On the way back I looked into one of the shower rooms for the Rv’ers. Wow! A carpeted sitting room, closet to hang your new cloths. And a bathroom with huge shower.

Attachments

• IMG_3249.jpeg
    IMG_3249.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3251.jpeg
    IMG_3251.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3252.jpeg
    IMG_3252.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 12
We left Woodburn Oregon on the 4th of July and went north on I5 through Portland to I84. While going through Portland I saw a lot of Graffiti everywhere, cars abandoned, stripped and graffiti painted on them. I never saw that much stuff in a town and not cleaned up! Crazy.

We ended up in a little town called Caldwell Idaho in a campground called Country Corners. Very well kept with thick green grass. Had to have in Idaho. Anyway it is owned by a family of Samoans. Very nice and welcoming.

Now we’re in Wyoming. We’re staying at “Little America”. No grass in any of the rv spots, just at the ends for a dog walk. A little expensive but I wanted the buffalo burger at their restaurant and a drink. On the way back I looked into one of the shower rooms for the Rv’ers. Wow! A carpeted sitting room, closet to hang your new cloths. And a bathroom with huge shower.
Yeah Little America is a bit on the pricey side and a busy place, but the take-out from the restaurant is good and they have ample fuel there and friendly staff.

Latest resources

Back