Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

MotorcoachingIT

RVF Newbee
Considering a very well kept Monaco Dynasty Squire coach. It has the Cummins 425hp, 1575hrs on the generator, and almost every piece of paperwork documenting everything done to the coach. It is a two owner (the last for 11 years) and I have negotiated them to $86K. The inspection was done with no major issues at all to be found. The airbags are original and will need to be replaced in the next few years. Your thoughts?

40’ with a tag? What year? Milage? I think the Squire is my favorite Monaco. Having extensive records is a real plus with used coaches, and of it doesn’t need much the price os right. One sold in my area for $130. It was a 500hp, fairly low milage, and had an upgraded interior (Ralph Lauren version) but still thats a big price difference. I was having emissions problems at the time and a 2008 was really appealing. Got pics?

40’ with a tag? What year? Milage? I think the Squire is my favorite Monaco. Having extensive records is a real plus with used coaches, and of it doesn’t need much the price os right. One sold in my area for $120k. It was a 500hp, fairly low milage, and had an upgraded interior (Ralph Lauren version) but still thats a big price difference. Got pics?
2008, 89K miles, new Michelins in 2021, 1575hrs on the generator. It will need new bags soon but everything is in working order. No TV in the master bedroom. (yes, 43' tag) No paint checking or delamination. Only have to get the diamond shield off the front.

Just a quick NADA shows Used Retail at $145,900 for standard coach. NADA does not have an adjust for mileage on diesel units but 89 seems fine for that year.
Book values have settled down a bit over the last couple months.
Let us know how we can help.
Thank you,
Ken

Latest resources

Back