Our 2023-2024 Southern Migration Trip

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'm glad @GlampDaddy has residency now.
Hey, somebody's got to take care of him, right? :)

So today I fulfilled the commitment to wash the coach. I thought I had someone lined up to do it but as can be expected, they didn't show up. I bit the Bullet, got the hose and other necessary accessories out, and washed this big ol' girl myself.

We're ready for prime time! :)

DSCN3532.JPG

How is Ryker doing?
He's been going to his rehab sessions 3 times a week and we're seeing improvement. He'll never by 100% again, but if we can get him to a stage where he can run and play with his frisbee, we'll be happy. It's hard on him because that frisbee is all he lives for, and I'm sure he wonders why we don't play with him anymore. We have a consultation with the vet on Monday to see what's next, so we'll know more after that. Thank you for asking.

DSCN2032.JPG

. He told me he's bought 6 new Newmar's in the last 2 years. :eek: Guess he just can't make up his mind!

Funny story I know a guy that has had 3 RV lots in the last 2 years :);)
Well yes, and then there's that. . . Even funnier, I heard he didn't even own a motor home when he bought/sold the first one. lol

I assume that is in Wilderness Preserve?? Beautiful lot!

Insulation, plumbing, wiring, sheetrock hung/taped, painted, fan installed, hot water heater in, small air conditioner in, toilet installed, vanity in, shower (almost in), floors today. I'm seriously getting tired of this project. Especially since I'm not even going to be staying here!

DSCN3641.JPG

DSCN3635a.png

Wow, Jim! Your guests will enjoy this when they come to visit. I'm sure glad you bought another site and have this one available for us to use. :)

Insulation, plumbing, wiring, sheetrock hung/taped, painted, fan installed, hot water heater in, small air conditioner in, toilet installed, vanity in, shower (almost in), floors today. I'm seriously getting tired of this project. Especially since I'm not even going to be staying here!

View attachment 22827
View attachment 22828
Looking good!

Ryker got his 2nd stem cell injection a week ago. Also had another shock-wave treatment, and he's still going to his hydrotherapy sessions 3 times a week as well as receiving his magna-wave treatments. We are thrilled with his progress.

Now if we can just keep him under control until his new ligaments are mature enough to handle the weight of a full grown dog.

Latest resources

Back