• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Our 2023-2024 Southern Migration Trip

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Another day of welding practice and you can get your ASME Welding Certification and become a welder on high-pressure gas lines.
Make a note Jim, you can't weld wood unless you have a TIG machine.

Thanks, he has good days and bad. The water hydro really takes it out of him. Going to be a long uphill battle I'm afraid.

In the meantime, I took up welding. What do you think? :)

View attachment 22542

Thanks, he has good days and bad. The water hydro really takes it out of him. Going to be a long uphill battle I'm afraid.

View attachment 22542
We a

View attachment 22542
Jim as long as you consider this art and not structural, your good. Like other said, keep practicing.

17 lbs. at 4 months isn't really much for the average GSD. So she really might be an Australian shepherd. I grew up with Australian shepherds, They're great dogs,
Well that’s promising to hear as I am physically not able to manage a large dog on leash.

I got bored and got started turning the storage building (12X14) into a casita. I’ve got it wired, framed up the wall between the living area and the bathroom and insulated it all. Also cut an opening that will become a door between the existing outdoor kitchen and the casita.

Currently, there is a double door that enters into the building, but I don’t need that anymore. But I did want to keep one side so that we could use it to gain direct access to the motor home. So we locked the unneeded side and framed around it while keeping the window area for light. From the outside, it looks like a double door setup. From the inside, it looks like a standard 36" door with a sidelight window.

Ryker is showing concern and I believe I head him asking his Mom if this meant we were spending his rehab money. Poor little guy, he'll be looking for a side job tomorrow!

View attachment 22514
View attachment 22515
View attachment 22516
View attachment 22517
View attachment 22518
You'll be adding the second floor next week, right?

You'll be adding the second floor next week, right?
No, I think I'll pass on the second story!

Was walking Ryker this morning and noticed the coolest lot in the park was on the market. I called and talked with the owner who turned out to be an interesting fellow. He told me he's bought 6 new Newmar's in the last 2 years. :eek: Guess he just can't make up his mind!

Long story short, I made an offer and he accepted. But today is Saturday and I can't send him money until Monday, so anything can happen.

It's a nice Class A site facing the river. Full blown casita with covered outdoor kitchen. Huge birdcage enclosure with enough room inside to hold a mega party. Now I have to get the one I'm in finished and on the market. :)

DSCN3502.JPG

DSCN3452.JPG

DSCN3458.JPG

DSCN3500.JPG

DSCN3479.JPG

DSCN3527.JPG

DSCN3488.JPG

Last edited:
Oh come on Jim, keep them both you never know when you may have guests. The presumptive new one looks nice.

Wowzers...that looks really nice! Even has a hidden space to park the tractor.

I'm glad @GlampDaddy has residency now. I'm still outside the fence looking over wondering when I can come play.

Latest resources

Back