• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Our 2023-2024 Southern Migration Trip

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Do all your other appliances, lights, and outlets work? The inverter may need to be reset.

Do all your other appliances, lights, and outlets work? The inverter may need to be reset.
Everything seems to be working. Everything except the Oasis, that is. :)

Last edited:
Check/cycle two breakers in half bath for hydronic heater. Make sure coach see's 50A coming in. Will diesel burner run?

The inverter is not used for OASIS.

You'll need shore power 30 or 50A or GEN to use the electric elements (AC I/II)

Hot water (summer loop) and zone 1 and 2 fans are 12V powered, as long as OASIS is able to make heat

OASIS can make heat either by shore power and electric elements or diesel burner

Your photo showed a zone fault, go to the silver panel wall mounted on the side of the OASIS unit and see which exact zone is faulted. You will likely need to replace a pump and 10A fuse that is blown associated to that pump. You can try just fuse first but 99% chance it will immediately blow.

Check/cycle two breakers in half bath for hydronic heater. Make sure coach see's 50A coming in. Will diesel burner run?
The inverter is not used for OASIS.

You'll need shore power 30 or 50A or GEN to use the electric elements (AC I/II)

Hot water (summer loop) and zone 1 and 2 fans are 12V powered, as long as OASIS is able to make heat

OASIS can make heat either by shore power and electric elements or diesel burner

Your photo showed a zone fault, go to the silver panel wall mounted on the side of the OASIS unit and see which exact zone is faulted. You will likely need to replace a pump and 10A fuse that is blown associated to that pump. You can try just fuse first but 99% chance it will immediately blow.
Yes, cycled breakers. No love.

As for the zone faults, I've checked the panel and none of the zones show red. Checked all the fuses, all are ok. Spoke with Oasis support, they are out of suggestions.

I ran a System Diagnosis on the Silverleaf and 1 fault showed up. "Furnace Input Zone Fault #257". Called Silverleaf, everyone is at lunch. Waiting for a call back.

The code indicates a bad ground on the RV-C Node (Oasis part) or more likely, it is failing and needs to be replaced. I'll have to pursue a solution when I get to Florida.

The code indicates a bad ground on the RV-C Node (Oasis part) or more likely, it is failing and needs to be replaced. I'll have to pursue a solution when I get to Florida.
I hope you're still going south tomorrow and you've added some electric heaters to get you far enough south that the heat pumps will work.

Hopefully it'll be a easy fix.

I hope you're still going south tomorrow and you've added some electric heaters to get you far enough south that the heat pumps will work.

Hopefully it'll be a easy fix.
Yeah, it's not going to be bad. It's just a bummer to start out with problem, especially after all the work I put into getting this crazy rig in order. But it-is-what-it-is, right?

Our first stop has a bath house, so we'll be ok. And when we get to the resort in Florida, we'll have all the hot water we need.

It's all good! :)

Yeah, it's not going to be bad. It's just a bummer to start out with problem, especially after all the work I put into getting this crazy rig in order. But it-is-what-it-is, right?

Our first stop has a bath house, so we'll be ok. And when we get to the resort in Florida, we'll have all the hot water we need.

It's all good! :)
Seems like this is almost always the case with new or used; these rigs have a lot of temperamental systems and its pretty rare to take a trip where nothing goes wrong, regardless of the amount of prep, improvements, and neurotic over-maintenance habits.

Day 1 of my trips coming out of non use is always a triage stop before getting to my destination. Both for organizing stuff I've thrown in the coach (i.e. amazon collections while in storage) and then it's repair time, then after day 1 it's usually smooth sailing ahead. I've just learned to be the norm for this RV adventure.

Latest resources

Back