RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Yukon Denali
Fulltimer
Yes
Hi all!

Any thoughts as to why my tv outside doesn't work? When I use the remote, the light turns blue, but the tv does not turn on. The soundbar is working fine. I checked all the connections behind the tv and did a battery disconnect. Still nothing. What else should I check/do?

Thanks for any help.

Renee

Last edited:
maybe the display brightness?

maybe the display brightness?
Thanks for idea. There is no sound coming out of the tv so I don't think it's the brightness. I tried going to setting to check it, but the tv is just dead.

Thanks for idea. There is no sound coming out of the tv so I don't think it's the brightness. I tried going to setting to check it, but the tv is just dead.
Sounds like it is dead, but try plugging it in to an extension cord from an outlet that you know is good just to verify. Also try a different remote just to rule that out as well

Sounds like it is dead, but try plugging it in to an extension cord from an outlet that you know is good just to verify. Also try a different remote just to rule that out as well
Thanks. I unplugged the cord from the tv side since I could not follow where the wire goes into the bay. Success. I'm all good to go. Thanks!

They’re more computer than tv anymore. Sounds like you reset the system. I have to do that once in a while. If it’s a smart TV you may want to connect it to the internet and check for software updates.

We had that happen fairly consistent with a S&B TV. Contacted customer service and was directed to perform a software update. Problem resolved. If it continues to be a problem perhaps this might help.

Thanks all - the TV did an auto update when I turned it on. I guess I should turn that TV on more frequently. 😊

Latest resources

Back