• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Owners Manual for 1989 Mallard 28’ Chevy P30

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
It may be hard to find an original manual for your coach, but here's a link to a generic manual covering Mallard motorhomes from that era that looks to me like is has much of the information you might need.

Sadly, even year/model specific RV manuals are lacking in a lot of detail and it you were able to find an original manual for your coach, it might not have a such useful as this generic one. It will certainly include things that are not in your coach, but with a little careful investigation you should be able to find information on the things your coach does have. The $24.95 price seems reasonable for a compilation of information like that.

Good luck.

TJ

It may be hard to find an original manual for your coach, but here's a link to a generic manual covering Mallard motorhomes from that era that looks to me like is has much of the information you might need.

Sadly, even year/model specific RV manuals are lacking in a lot of detail and it you were able to find an original manual for your coach, it might not have a such useful as this generic one. It will certainly include things that are not in your coach, but with a little careful investigation you should be able to find information on the things your coach does have. The $24.95 price seems reasonable for a compilation of information like that.

Good luck.

TJ

Hi TJ,
I checked it out. I have Class A. That was for class C .
Wow, I had no idea how difficult this would be. I don’t know how to use anything. Bummed

Latest resources

Back