• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question p/s electrical outlets not working on a 37pa RED

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I’m not in a Tiffin, but I would first look in the breaker box for a tripped breaker. On mine, it would be labeled “pass side s/o”.

Failing that, look for a tripped GFCI.

I’m not in a Tiffin, but I would first look in the breaker box for a tripped breaker. On mine, it would be labeled “pass side s/o”.

Failing that, look for a tripped GFCI.
Thanks, those were my first 2 places to check. All breakers are closed and no GFI tripped. Any additional ideas?

Had this happen and it turned out to be inverter. Had to do a reset. This was on my American Tradition (Xantrex inverter)

Appreciate any help
Hi Terry: Ok so you checked the main breakers underneath your Spyder control panel, then the push button breakers located on D/S first bay. Are you just parked, using generator, or shore power?

You can also do a reset of the inverter, it has a red button reset switch right on front of panel, or and hitting the main power switch, on & off on P/S lower bay.

The main power outlets near the sink will not work unless you are running generator or hooked up to shore power. I use those for coffee pot & toaster oven.

Let me know how you make out.

HH

Had another brain fart. Check the GFCI electrical wall outlet in bedroom or the closet, hit reset if inoperative.

Latest resources

Back