• Commercial/Vendors welcome

How To Replace a summer loop pump in a ITR OASIS Hydronic heater

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Neal, I'll give you $500 for your US Solar pumps.
Okay!

I don't care what clot your title as administrator has but it doesn't give you the right to edit, falsify, counterfeit, change, and all that other stuff I can't think about.

Haha, I just quoted and set a price. Do you have a shipping address?

P.S. no super powers, you can quote a post and edit it, no magic. Just humor. Need bourbon? I have a smidge left. Damn bottle has a leak!

Do you want the $250 US SOLAR pump or the $80 one shipped?

The burners won't come on if it senses the unit it up to temp but if the fluid doesn't circulate then you don't get hot water and this seems to be any of the pumps not circulating because apparently if the outside air temp is below 40 then the zone pumps take over hot water circulation. First I've heard of that, if anyone knows the real story please clarify and share.
Have you tried the silver box switch?
My understanding is the Oasis will turn on if the temperature sensor in the wet bay reaches 40 or 45 ℉. This keeps the basement warm.

Have you tried the silver box switch?
My understanding is the Oasis will turn on if the temperature sensor in the wet bay reaches 40 or 45 ℉. This keeps the basement warm.
I didn't need it but that would have been the last resort. I turned off OASIS at the front panel in the coach. Cycled the breakers and then the diesel burner came on and I had hot water. Going to have to keep an eye on this as it has been flaky since the summer loop replacement which was replaced after coming out of storage for about a month, not too long this time. Will give it all a good look when it returns to storage as I'll have plenty of time for looking at things, cleanup, etc. that this coach needs badly.

Oh...and you can take your US Solar pumps and haul them all over the country. All I've heard today is how bad they are at least I heard that from their competitor who sells a $80 pump for $250.

Well, the summer loop was replaced with a $250 US SOLAR pump. After that I ordered two spares at $80ea. And now I have two more spares of the $80 pump coming at 250ea. My head hurts. brb, glass low light on.

Well, if TC doesn't want the bourbon, I'll take it. :)

If you're still at Freightliner, Dave, the shop foreman, will help you drink your libations.

Latest resources

Back