RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
TOW/TOAD
2017 Ford Explorer/2018 Ford SuperDuty
Fulltimer
No
Want to plan a route from Steinbring Motorcoach Store in Garfield MN to Indianapolis IN and want to avoid Chicago... any hints or advice??

Google maps shows several alternatives.

thats the problem.. .ALOT of alternatives so was looking for a proven route... thus the post :)

If you want Interstate why not I-94 to I-694 to I-90 to I-39 to I-74. That route avoids Chicago. The MN roads should be relatively clear and maintained. This route is using City Bypass for population centers.

Thanks Joe!!! I will check it out!!! Have you taken delivery of your 2024 DS4311??

If you want Interstate why not I-94 to I-694 to I-90 to I-39 to I-74. That route avoids Chicago. The MN roads should be relatively clear and maintained. This route is using City Bypass for population centers.
This would be a good route if trying to make hay. SE Wisconsin and NW Illinois are very pretty this time of year and if you have time to kill it would be a nice detour off the interstate. Pretty light traffic West of Rockford.

Thanks Joe!!! I will check it out!!! Have you taken delivery of your 2024 DS431?

We will be picking up the DS4311 on Nov 6th in Nappanee :cool:

Congrats!! we are picking up our DS4369 at Steinbring on Nov 3!! we thought about doing factory pickup, but couldn't get dates in Nov to work as it would have been later in the month.. But we have heard great things about Steinbring, so we aren't concerned!

Latest resources

Back