• Commercial/Vendors welcome

RV Forums Swag Box

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Neal, I will take your cards with me when on the road. As soon as it is safe to go in rv park offices to check in,
I will leave them, or tack one up if they have a bulletin board. Meanwhile, we will give a card to any folks that might be interested. This is really a fun forum!!! Judy D

Thank you very much, I hope all will do the same. Keep your stash in your coach in the obvious green envelope and when you think of it please pin up a card or the flyer and help spread the word so we can continue to bring great people here. The more people here the more fun we all have and share together.

Thank you all for your help in making this an amazing home for all of us to share our passion of RVing.

Thank you very much, I hope all will do the same. Keep your stash in your coach in the obvious green envelope and when you think of it please pin up a card or the flyer and help spread the word so we can continue to bring great people here. The more people here the more fun we all have and share together.

Thank you all for your help in making this an amazing home for all of us to share our passion of RVing.
@Neal , you probably noticed that Judy D is a much more sane, reliable And stable person than i am. She will be a great ambassador for rvforums.

Mine just arrived. Awesome Swag items. Thanks @Neal.

Our RVF "care package" was waiting for us when we got to Polson. Thanks, @Neal; very nice. Haven't yet had a chance to go through all the "swag," but it looks like a bunch of fun stuff. Tomorrow...after a good nights sleep tonite...will be treasure diving time.

TJ

My coffee mug didn't survive either, not a big deal. Everything else was great. Thanks again Neal

This is my fault, lesson learned on packing for box throwing competition at UPS. Will replace, going out Monday.

This is my fault, lesson learned on packing for box throwing competition at UPS. Will replace, going out Monday.
Neal my swag bag arrived. I just wanted to say thank you that’s an awesome gesture and very much appreciated. Oh and my mug made it. Thanks again

If you're comfortable, feel free to share how you're spreading the word with your RVF SWAG such as business cards and 4 x 9 cards. Some have sent me pictures of their pinning to bulletin boards, feel free to share your gracious contributions to the effort to bring our fellow RVers here. As I mentioned please be respectful but don't be bashful, feel free to pin a 4 x 9 at each campground or service center bulletin board or pin up a business card. Sometimes marketing means you have to not be shy. If you have been helping the effort feel free to share to inspire others how they can tastefully do the same. Your help is appreciated as we want RVForums.com to be the big RV hub of the future.

I saw @ARD passing stuff out to some people in the park! You may need to send her more swag, she is going to be running low soon!

I saw @ARD passing stuff out to some people in the park! You may need to send her more swag, she is going to be running low soon!

Sending the RVF biplane her way, new parachutes arrived today :)

Latest resources

Back