• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Safe traveling tips for RVers in uncertain times

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We have a German Shepherd. Great dog, usleless as a watchdog.

We have a blind mini dachshund. Meanest damn dog we have ever had. The German Shepherd is terrified of her. He came running up to us one day. She had bit him and was swinging like a pendulum from the skin under his neck. He just looked at us like "Want to take care of this?"
Well, Our 7-pound CiCi isn't up to that, but she's the best doorbell I could imagine. She can hear or smell? long before we're aware of anyone approaching.

We have two very mean wolfhounds with ancient blood lines of wolf in them. Some parks don't allow us to stay because of them. They go crazy if someone approaches. They terrify people most the time. I have uploaded a video link where you can see me release them. If your squeamish or frighten easily please beware this may not be the video for you to watch.

Good one! You certainly fooled me into watching it.

We have two very mean wolfhounds with ancient blood lines of wolf in them. Some parks don't allow us to stay because of them. They go crazy if someone approaches. They terrify people most the time. I have uploaded a video link where you can see me release them. If your squeamish or frighten easily please beware this may not be the video for you to watch.

I'm OFFENDED! Scared me silly!

Just to add one to the list that I like: when you lock up at night, bring your steps in. Puts anyone thinking about bothering you at that much more disadvantage.

And then there are these - not for everyone but a very effective deterrent:

Attachments

• 9DBAD889-56B7-4BAB-98F7-9D09B2A8D905.jpeg
    9DBAD889-56B7-4BAB-98F7-9D09B2A8D905.jpeg
    742.5 KB · Views: 8

Latest resources

Back