Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
400 Cummins
TOW/TOAD
28' car hauler or 2019 F-150 4x4 Sport
Fulltimer
No
I have 2015 Ventana 4381 that I bought used at 5 years old. In 2022 i had appointment at the mother ship to have seals, slideout, just a handful of things I wasn't sure on. I was there 4 days. The tech I had came from 1 of the RV service shops. Not a motorhome tech very long. He had a lot of help from other tech while working on my mh. My service went well except screen door gap in upper right corner when door closed. He spent hour looking at in and said, "somethings you just learn to live with". This winter have all the time in the world to look things over. My brother and I took the screen door off. Found the upper hinge not bent same as bottom hinge. Bent to match and the door closes perfect. Something that are not right, you don't have to except. In a business I don't think that should ever be said, when they can see it's not right. If anyone else has this slight gap problem maybe they had a run on miss bent hinges. Easy fix. Screen door removes in 10 minutes.

I have 2015 Ventana 4381 that I bought used at 5 years old. In 2022 i had appointment at the mother ship to have seals, slideout, just a handful of things I wasn't sure on. I was there 4 days. The tech I had came from 1 of the RV service shops. Not a motorhome tech very long. He had a lot of help from other tech while working on my mh. My service went well except screen door gap in upper right corner when door closed. He spent hour looking at in and said, "somethings you just learn to live with". This winter have all the time in the world to look things over. My brother and I took the screen door off. Found the upper hinge not bent same as bottom hinge. Bent to match and the door closes perfect. Something that are not right, you don't have to except. In a business I don't think that should ever be said, when they can see it's not right. If anyone else has this slight gap problem maybe they had a run on miss bent hinges. Easy fix. Screen door removes in 10 minutes.
It helps to be a "handy Kinds Guy" when you own an RV. I'm the same way. Not to paint you with the same brush but my wife just calls me anal! ::)

Darrell

Latest resources

Back