Starlink announces Data Caps!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Jim,
Hate to say this............IMO as soon as you set conditions on what you will provide for free & what conditions there will be a fee assessed, it seems like human nature to somehow 'game' the system.
I understand & sympathize with your dilemma regarding WiFi. I wish you well.
Well, that may be the case, but I hope that the caliber of our visitors continue to be what they've been, and that we won't experience much of that kind of nonsense. But if we do, that person will not be allowed to visit again.

I have created several networks, one that allows for Free Internet but blocks all streaming sites, and one that is a paid version, that allows unrestricted access to the Internet.

The restricted network should allow plenty on bandwidth for the end user to use their phone, search the web, send/receive emails, etc, without exceeding the allotted bandwidth that Starlink allows, and the money from the paid network will be used to purchase additional bandwidth as the paid user burns through it.

The login and password you receive will determine which network you use and what assets the network will provide.

Latest resources

Back