Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2020 Gladiator
Fulltimer
No
Just received an email for SL with this offer.

Starlink Logo
50% Off Service | Buy 3 months now, get 3 months free
Starlink Roam
Your account is eligible for a 50% service discount - pay $450 now for 6 months of Regional Roam ($900 value). The credit will stay on your account for 12 months.

This offer is only available through July 30th, 2024. Redeem your offer below.
(Mod Edit)

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't and I just sent SL a request for verification. It would be a great deal if legit.

This was definitely not Starlink. The collection form tried to run scripts that are unknown intentions so I removed the link.

This was definitely not Starlink. The collection form tried to run scripts that are unknown intentions so I removed the link.
Not sure what's going on with this. I never opened the link and this AM I received a email from SL that I had been charged for this offer. I went to my SL account and sure enough I had been charged and it shows as a credit in my billing. I'm still waiting on SL to respond to the ticket I submitted on this. It's so hard to get in touch with Sl on any issue!!!

I got the same email, it is starlink but links are probably tied to marketing campaigns and recipient.

I got the same email, it is starlink but links are probably tied to marketing campaigns and recipient.
It maybe from SL but checking my CC I got two charges for this and they still haven't answered my request ticket. I blocked the charges just this morning. I have two accounts with Sl one home and one ROAM. This offer is for ROAM so wondering why two charges for the exact same amount $481.50... I have already paid my home account billing last week.

Latest resources

Back