Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No

Comes with V3 router as well 😎

Mounting is going to be interesting without the pole option.

I'm still holding out for a 12V RV friendly version, no router needed. Just want a PoE dishy.

I'll wait for the Q phone to upgrade, hear that they are the next big thing for starlink.

Speaking of Starlink, if you get the roof mounted Starlink dish referred to as in motion, the lowest cost monthly plan is 250, not 150 which is for the standard tripod or stationary satellite. The same terms apply.

Speaking of Starlink, if you get the roof mounted Starlink dish referred to as in motion, the lowest cost monthly plan is 250, not 150 which is for the standard tripod or stationary satellite. The same terms apply.
I have the roof mounted Starlink In Motion and my Mobile Regional Plan costs me $150.00 per month for unlimited data.

Edit: I just received my email notification from Starlink for my next monthly billing cycle for my Mobile Regional Plan and it was, as it has been, $150.00.

Last edited:
Hoping that a new In-Motion Starlink dish comes out that uses standard CAT6 / POE cables.
Any rumors out there yet?
I don't mind (too much) of paying the premium for In-Motion dish. A one time investment.
If the new dish could be used floating on my boat in the inland lake, then maybe that's a good solution too.

I'm still holding out for a 12V RV friendly version, no router needed. Just want a PoE dishy.
Check this out...they convert it to 12v and put the router inside. Not what I'd want for my system with a stand-alone CradlePoint and multiple sources. But, this may fit the bill for quite a few of my contacts who want/need a simple solution.

I still think something for RVers is coming. Here is the latest update on the new dish:

Latest resources

Back