RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40"
TOW/TOAD
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Fulltimer
No
I have posted earlier about my AC. Now also notice that when you open the dishwasher it is really warm in there - haven run in months. Also noticed that my lights in my in the basement compartments aren’t turning off. Thoughts?

B&T you need to sort out the electrical issues pronto. Uncommanded Live circuits can and will spoil your travels. You might try Indian River RV in Sebastian to give you a hand. Good folks.
You can tell them Joe 2018 brown CanyonStar recommended them.

Joe thanks. We are actually on the road in Idaho. Will be looking for a place out here today.

A couple of thoughts before you call in the troops.

First, do you have a cargo bay light switch in the panel alongside the passenger seat? If so, try turning it off.

Then, is your dishwasher in close proximity to the Oasis unit? You may be picking up residual heat and the dishwasher is insulated, so will retain it well. Do you have any indicator lights showing on the dishwasher panel?

Just a couple of things to check before spending $$$$.

TJ

I noted you have a ‘21 model. As TJ said, it is not unusual to have residual heat in the dishwasher and kitchen cabs from the oasis. On mine, I can stand on the tile above the oasis unit and it feels like the floor heat is on in that spot.

Secondly, each storage door has its own switch that automatically turns the storage space lights on and off as the door opens and closes.

As far as your basement lights are concerned, you may have one (or more) of your on/off switches not being fully depressed.

With all doors closed, open one door at a time and depress the switch. If the lights don't go off, close that door and continue to the next and repeat. Chances are you will find a switch when fully depressed,6 turns your lights off. Adjust the positioning of that switch...or you may have more than one switch that requires adjustment.

Latest resources

Back