• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Summer 2022 Diesel, DEF and Gasoline Supply - Pilot/Flying J Warning

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Sad situation. I have to refrain from going political...just unprecedented once again.

The problem is there are people that think this is the right course. I just hope we don't get to a point where a truck stop turns away recreational vehicles and says their fuel is for business customers only.

Someone once promised to Fundamentally change the USA.🤔
Crowds were giddy with excitement. 🎇……. This is the V2.0

The news media is all over it today regarding the lack of electric power this summer and people are buying EV's. They may sit in long lines to charge up if they can even find one. I guess the charging stations will all have backup diesel generators. Well, that certainly solved that issue.

All my (big) diesel experience is with boats. Did I hear that guy say that with every fill up, truck operators also take 7 gallons of DEF ? I may have misunderstood, but if that's even close to true you guys are really getting squeezed with fuel prices. How much is a gallon of DEF ? The intentional destruction of this Country is gaining speed. The FED rate hikes will usher in our recession much earlier, but the trickle down effect of high fuel prices is well documented. It'll be the dagger in the economy. From small RV park owners (just ask Jim) to small retail that supports the industry...it's going to be painful. Pray the vote counts this time around. (sorry in advance Neal 😉)

Super Troopers Police GIF

But hey...Twitter hasn't offended anyone in the media this term...
Ice Skater Falls Through Thin Ice GIF by ViralHog

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back