RV Make
Fleetwood
RV Model
Expedition 38L
TOW/TOAD
JK Rubicon, KL Trailhawk
Fulltimer
No
A new player has entered the diesel discount game for RV‘ers. Representatives from www.nationwidefuel.ca were at the big tent show in Quartzsite this week. They’re offering an EFS card, similar to Open Roads, but they link their EFS card to your credit card not ACH, so you can get your credit card points. I know a lot of people don’t like ACH. Another plus is that their card gets discounts in Canada, Open Roads does not. Another difference is their fee structure, it appears their fees are less than Open Roads. Once you sign up, they email discounts/prices weekly but are working on an app.

Interesting. My next door neighbor is a big fuel distributor in CAN. I will ask him if he knows of them.

Looking at the website, and then their map of fueling locations, I see that it is only TA in the USA and Esso in Canada. Other than the aspect of having one more fuel card, the only “advantage” I see here is potential points on credit cards. Personally, I am quite satisfied with TDS, how it functions, and the wide availability of fueling locations / option. I also have CFN and Pacific Pride fuel cards, but have yet needed to use them based on TSD locations. So, other than charging my fuel purchase(s) on a CC rather than paying directly from my bank account, i see no real advantage unless more fuel options are planned.

Looking at the website, and then their map of fueling locations, I see that it is only TA in the USA and Esso in Canada. Other than the aspect of having one more fuel card, the only “advantage” I see here is potential points on credit cards. Personally, I am quite satisfied with TDS, how it functions, and the wide availability of fueling locations / option. I also have CFN and Pacific Pride fuel cards, but have yet needed to use them based on TSD locations. So, other than charging my fuel purchase(s) on a CC rather than paying directly from my bank account, i see no real advantage unless more fuel options are planned.
Since they offer ACH or CC, there will be an up charge for cc use. They have to pay and they will pass that along

Latest resources

Back