• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Take That Flag Down Or Get Out

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I agree that the black and white stripes makes it a different flag. I would be upset by a flag that had the blue line across a traditional us flag. I thing it's entirely appropriate.
I like seeing all the flags in parks. It's on my list. I will be flying the Honor and Remember flag second.

I guess the point is that everyone would not agree or like each and every flag choice or combination of flags another camper may display.

A site neighbor, who I socialize with daily has an American flag flying and now a KC NFL flag under it. I personally feel many NFL players have directly disrespected our flag over the past few years. I do not like to see an American flag anywhere near an NFL team flag. However I would never mention this fact to him and it is his right to display that combination. If the park owner came to him and wanted his flag taken down I would support him anyway I could.

I do not like to see an American flag anywhere near an NFL team flag.

While I don't fly flags as it's just more to carry and setup and knowing me I'd be driving down the road with the flag pole still up! But I honestly don't agree with this statement of associating someone proud of their team with how the over entitled NFLers that disrespect their country (flag). If I was to fly flags I would proudly fly the American flag and a NFL Team flag as that's simply representing my and only my interest and pride and does not represent the morons which you allude to. On that note, I wish those morons were required to serve 4 years in the military for their disrespect and then return to the NFL after which obviously would be unlikely. Heck, if I represented my college flag someone may have a problem with that with all the nonsense of statues and history going on (I went to VMI) and can't believe that nonsense. If someone wants a statue to come down they should first be subjected to a written test to see what they know of the history of that statue!

Not a flag, but in keeping with our dedication to law enforcement, my wife gave me this for the Grim Jeeper. (The Grim Jeeper is my Jeep. But you probably knew that, right?)

Grim Jeeper logo.jpg

Last edited:
FL-Joe, Thank You for your service, and Thank You for standing your ground on the flag. If you want to live with more than 6 Keep America Great flags, come to Arizona(y)

Neal, since 1970 I was a huge NFL fan. About 4 years ago that all changed. This last year I watched a couple of games again but it will never be the same for me. If someone wants to fly their NFL flag under their USA flag then it is their right. I would never ask them to take it down or even object to it.

Hawkeye, we have considered Arizona many times. A huge draw actually would be that my Cubs do their spring training out there.

GO CUBS GO!!!!!

Neal, since 1970 I was a huge NFL fan. About 4 years ago that all changed.

I know, it's a tough situation and this situation is broader than the NFL as this thread alludes. Very sad indeed. Good thing we have RV's and strive to disconnect and be more connected with the outdoors.

Joe, most campgrounds I’ve stayed in do in fact prohibit firearms. I think they do that from a liability/insurance standpoint. And of course, I comply. ?
I would never, ever even think of having a gun in a park that had a rule prohibiting them.....🙄...At least not in plain sight!

Our favorite campground prohibits firearms and the manager, also the owner's daughter, knows I carry when I travel. Her only comment was to take it off before I get out of the RV.

Latest resources

Back