RV Length
Chassis
Ford
Engine
TOW/TOAD
None
Fulltimer
No
I looked at a 95 28 ft Gulfstream Conquest after a hard 9 hr rain storm, it had some water under the upper bunk mattress and a couple of ripples in the wood in about an 8 inch area , though the wood seemed solid. It has only 22,000 miles and seems to be in amazing condition for the year. Can I put space heaters up there to dry it out and Eternabond the seams to make sure no more water gets in or do you think it's a no go and I should keep looking?

Water is an insidious substance. It does lots of damage and goes to many unseen places in an enclosed space.
If it were me, I’d move on.

I had a previous class c that disintegrated due to water , but I was hoping to save this one , only 22,000 miles barn kept for 27 yrs then covered most of the time after that , absolutely no rust on the frame , like 20 hrs on the generator, 3 yr old tires , I'm tempted , just looking for opinions and I much appreciate yours which is the first .

For $3500 or less, yes.
Asking 12,000 , said he would take 10,000 , I was going to offer 8,000 but that was I found the water which he obviously didn't know about either or it would have been easily wiped up before we got there , so your thinking I have to rip out the wall on that side and the floor of the base and replace stuff along with sealing it from the outside , not just heat dry it up there huh?

I think you could easily enough keep more out but getting out what's already in there could be a bit more work. If you don't get it all out, stuff could start growing in the wall.

Latest resources

Back