Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Rv1993

RVF Regular
Hi, new. I have a 1993 Fleetwood jamboree that has 2 coaxial ports inside, do they lead to the antenna? Can't find any outside cable ports. Can I get a dish and replace attena port with dish cable?
Thx for any input

Chances are one of the two coax ports comes from the booster and the other *may* go to a connection that does not go through the booster. Where that connection may be is anyone's guess. You can try hooking up a tv to one connection and with the booster on see if you can get any channels. If no channels then hook up to the other one and try again. For the outside connection, my suggestion is to look in the storage compartments for it, but generally it would be on the outside.

Maybe they put the external connection in the electrical bay, like on mine. From there it runs to the front of my coach, where the box of many buttons would have been (mine was missing)

Thank you. I raised antenna with wrench, got tv, plugged into inside coax, signed onto park wifi, worked!! 45 digital channels (but can't get laptop to connect??) Awesome getting dish, I'm assuming I lower antenna, connect dish cable to outside port I found, box to inside coax, box to tv.

Latest resources

Back