• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Very disappointed in dog owners

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I've not had the first problem with anyone not picking up after their dog, not yet anyhow. Small park and we interact a lot with most of the visitors, so I think most of them see us as friends rather than owners. Only one "inconsiderate" occurrence so far, and that was when the visitors loaded a bunch of firewood into their basement to take with them when they left. We offer free firewood while your there, but we don't expect you to take it with you when you leave. :)

My wife was walking our big yellow lab when a big black lab ran out from a lot and attacked him. She said she didn't know whether to let him go or pull him away. Anyhow he whipped the black lab's doggy ass and sent him running and crying in short order.

We had Gunner over at the open field throwing him the ball and a lady stopped by. "Is that the dog that whipped that black lab"? Wife said Yes, it really scared me. Woman said "You really should turn that guy in, he's a problem here in multiple ways. Lets his dogs run loose, beats his dogs, puts them in the pen in the sun and then leaves."

I said I normally didn't go to management but she insisted so I did. They were just looking for a reason and the guy got his 30 day eviction notice. Park owner, who no one ever sees, came to my lot and said Is there anything I could do to make your stay here more pleasurable? I guess he was afraid I'd sue him. I told him I'd like some grass on my lot as it was new and grass hadn't grown yet, he immediately had grass planted.

That was 4 years ago and Gunner is still the hero of the resort. Everyone wants to pet him and talk about how pretty he is. He just laps it up.

Latest resources

Back