Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wr Sahara
Fulltimer
No
This morning I have water leaking slowly from underneath the passenger side couch the kitchen sink area. It’s also dripping from the bottom of the slide outside. Nothing appears to be leaking underneath the sink. I’m not sure where to go from here. Any ideas? Should I pull the couch. What water line runs through there?

Where you in rain recently or is this definitely an internal leak suspected? I'm not sure of your floor plan but there is an ice maker line running in that vicinity. If you look from the basement up at the pex lines it may guide you to what's going on.

No rain. It does seem like an inside leak. Probably not icemaker as the fridge and ice maker Are on the other side of the coach. I just can’t imagine water lines running in back of the couch.

With no rain it's baffling as that would rule out window or slide leak. The only source could probably be air conditioner condensation that should be draining down a drain path from roof to wheel well. Have you been running AC's? Just trying to figure out the source.

No rain. It does seem like an inside leak. Probably not icemaker as the fridge and ice maker Are on the other side of the coach. I just can’t imagine water lines running in back of the couch.
Found the leak. Now can’t figure out how to get my slidliding drawer out from under the sink.

Found the leak. Now can’t figure out how to get my slidliding drawer out from under the sink.
Typically drawer slides have levers in the track on both sides, typically lift on one side, push down on the opposite if it doesn't lift too.

Got the drawer out thanks Neil now the leak is in the other picture I showed you on the inch inch and a half gray adapter to the metal wire somewhere in there we are taking out the backboard to get out it. I guess we are headed to Lowes

I don't see any pictures attached, try again.

Ended up getting the parts. Good news is parts cost 20$. Bad news is you need a specific tube cutter and a pressure clamp pincher which together are 80$! Well I will have it for the next time and did not need a plumber on a Sunday.

Latest resources

Back