Chassis
Ford
TOW/TOAD
2022 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Hello,
Newmar 2022 Bay Star 3626
First time out. There is water coming out on kitchen side underneath. Everything is dry in kitchen sink/basement compartment. When I run water in the kitchen sink left side fills up/then rt side gets water. I plunge it both went down. Called Newman no help quickly just said call a tech. Any ideas or suggestions?

Welcome to the friendly RV forum.
I'm hoping someone with a coach like yours will reply with some helpful input.
Wish I could help.
Maybe a drain has a kink?

Welcome to the friendly RV forum.
I'm hoping someone with a coach like yours will reply with some helpful input.
Wish I could help.
Maybe a drain has a kink?
Thanks for answering. It's just strange. Everything dry inside/basement.

Do you have auto fill on your fresh tank? Does it look/smell like fresh water that is coming out? As I said, I'm not familiar with your particular coach. Just guessing. Hoping you don't have two problems.
Still hoping someone with a coach like yours will chime in.

No auto fill pretty sure fresh water. Doesn't come out all the time. When I was running the water in kitchen sink my husband was outside and water came out.
I said first time out. I correct myself first time out since it was "summarized".
What a disappointing day. It's 100 out/decided to come home. Husband has bad back so he couldn't crawl under. Had appointment for next week for maintenance so we will add this. Just puzzle

Fresh water overflow is on the kitchen side. It is a duckbill underneath. See if that is where it is coming from.

If on city water make sure the valve in thebwet bay is not set to fill the fw tank. On mine the lever should be facing up - not to the left.

In the bay underneath the kitchen slide, be sure that the lift pump is plugged in. Check plug to make sure it has power. When using the kitchen sink you should here the lift pump every so often. It pumps water from the small tank in the bay under the kitchen to the gray tank.

Fresh water overflow is on the kitchen side. It is a duckbill underneath. See if that is where it is coming from.

If on city water make sure the valve in thebwet bay is not set to fill the fw tank. On mine the lever should be facing up - not to the left.

In the bay underneath the kitchen slide, be sure that the lift pump is plugged in. Check plug to make sure it has power. When using the kitchen sink you should here the lift pump every so often. It pumps water from the small tank in the bay under the kitchen to the gray tank.
Thank you so much for answering and information. I think you solved our problem hopefully. I have never heard a pump last year. Now maybe we can go in to service dept with some knowledge. And of course "Bucket" is out of warranty. Have been looking at different warranties. This is such a great forum! Will let you know the outcome.

Good morning,
Our company handles service contracts. We have options for "coach only" and others that cover coach and drivetrain. Good solid companies that we have had long relationships with.
Let me know how we can help.
Thank you,
Ken

Don't forget to make sure the lift pump is plugged in. I beliieve it plugs in in the bay. The pump is behind the grey carpeted partial wall. also check under the sink. There is something plugged in behind the partition. I never took the time to figure out what it is.

Look for good mobile techs at each campground. Keep a file. You will be glad you did.

Not to sound stupid here, but what is a "lift pump"? Our gray water just runs to the gray tank.

Latest resources

Back