Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What are your 2022 Travel Plans?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We've been talking about going to Maine in August as long as there is no lock down issues in the Northeast. We'd like to camp in the far north or high altitude in the summer.
If there are too many Government travel restrictions, we will stay local in the Southeast, maybe north Georgia.

If I don't go to the Oshkosh airshow I will likely head to Bar Harbor, Maine. Forgot that option was in a brain cell somewhere. The daily lobster was amazing!

Staying in the North Two old places, one new.

The end of January we will hopefully start a 2 1/2+ month 6-7k mile trip headed south from the Bay Area thru So. Nevada, Arizona, Galveston area, NOLA, around the gulf to Key West, up to Charleston and then to HWH in Iowa for a tuneup and Bauer Upholstery to get our crappy furniture covered the way it should have been done in the first place (my dime this time). We will then head back west to home. Fingers crossed on weather.

DH is picking out the trips and he can't decide between Longwood Gardens or Buchart in BC. I like the Rockies - I have already made some reservations for the fall.

We're about to spend a few months in NE Texas looking for a future S&B, then mid-April to early May in the Dallas area for a rally and wedding. After that, it's Colorado and points west and north, then across the Michigan UP. We have an appointment at Spartan (south Michigan) on Aug.1 followed by a visit to Newmar and Bradd & Hall, September in Tennessee (to include the Hoots rally) and October at Deer Springs RV Park. November will be Texas for deer hunting and Thanksgiving, then to the Jamaica Beach RV Resort on Galveston Island for December and January. That pretty much covers it!

Summer plans are to go to campgrounds at military bases near us. Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. Next fall will be a trip to FL to winter over for the first time. Plans are contingent on finding somewhere that will take our two dogs.

Hanging out at Deer Springs RV Park until November (no surprise there, right?), then assuming we have an RV, leaving for our Bella Terra lot in Gulf Shores for a few months.

We are heading today for Rainbow Springs State Park FL for 10 day mini vacation.

Heading over to South Dakota/Black Hills area this spring/early summer. Not sure where we'll stay. Just going to wing it. Maybe look for some property and gold.

Latest resources

Back