Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What are your 2022 Travel Plans?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Plans are still being formulated with only reservation in Montana for month of May thru Memorial Day. Then plan on heading north to Alaska returning sometime mid to late Aug. Wisconsin for Labor Day, Spartan for service, Nappanee for furniture rework and what ever else breaks. Then we will head south towards FL for the winter stopping at Deer Springs.

I just added the South Carolina AIM rally in October.

Go back to IL in May then back to FL in Nov. That's all...

We are heading out on a 33 day Caravan Tour with Fantasy Tours. We will be doing the western state tour. With my business it is hard for me to plan extended RV trips and destinations. We will be hitting Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore, Devils Tower and much more. Everything is neatly planned, from dinners, events, national parks, to dog sitting for our Lab Shelby. We only travel 150- t0 200 miles a day from one destination to another. You usually stay two to three days at each destination.

If I have the time I might take a shot at going to Sequoia National Park in CA. But it is over one thousand miles away from our ending destination in Jackson Hole Wyoming.

One of our favorite State Parks in PA is Ives Run. It has beautiful Lake Hammond and was built by the Army Core of Engineers. Just made reservations for a mid May camping trip.

Regards HH

Last edited:
Looking forward to filling up with Laaubsta (misspelled?) this summer! Currently in Brownsville, TX and will go to Big Bend in early March then headed to Pueblo, CO (after a few stops) to see family. Then headed to Newmar in Nappanee, IN for some coach work followed by working towards a June 27th meetup in NH with two other couples for a trip to the Canadian Maritimes (including Newfoundland). Afterwards spending 12 days in St Andrews, NB (on the coast), followed by a wk in the Acadia/Bar Harbor area in early Sept then headed back towards Brownsville via Rochester, NY than Pueblo, CO again for another winter season.
Thinking of doing the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming and potentially Idaho summer of 2023.

Looking forward to filling up with Laaubsta (misspelled?) this summer! Currently in Brownsville, TX and will go to Big Bend in early March then headed to Pueblo, CO (after a few stops) to see family. Then headed to Newmar in Nappanee, IN for some coach work followed by working towards a June 27th meetup in NH with two other couples for a trip to the Canadian Maritimes (including Newfoundland). Afterwards spending 12 days in St Andrews, NB (on the coast), followed by a wk in the Acadia/Bar Harbor area in early Sept then headed back towards Brownsville via Rochester, NY than Pueblo, CO again for another winter season.
Thinking of doing the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming and potentially Idaho summer of 2023.
You spend winters in Pueblo? I'm just leaving to head South from here.

You spend winters in Pueblo? I'm just leaving to head South from here.
No way too cold at this time of year for us.....

Bunch of us going to Nappanee in May! 1st week of May for us.

Latest resources

Back