Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What are your 2022 Travel Plans?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Plans are forming to do Angel Fire, Wolf Creek, Polson, and maybe Pacific Shores on the way home this summer.

Plans are forming to do Angel Fire, Wolf Creek, Polson, and maybe Pacific Shores on the way home this summer.
Pretty hard to beat that itinerary. Add Casey’s Riverfront rv in Oregon as a relaxing stop. And/or maybe a stop in Bend or Sisters.

We s
Heading over to South Dakota/Black Hills area this spring/early summer. Not sure where we'll stay. Just going to wing it. Maybe look for some property and gold.
We stayed at Custers Gulch RV park. We liked it.

Good to know. Saw that on my preliminary planning. Thanks for the tip. Haven't been there since I was twelve. That was too many moons ago.

Good to know. Saw that on my preliminary planning. Thanks for the tip. Haven't been there since I was twelve. That was too many moons ago.
We liked Custer’s Gulch also, esp. some of the bigger spots down by the pond. Be sure to drive your toad, not the coach, on the Needles HWY. Very scenic, and fun. Judy D

We haven't started our booking just yet. The last two years we have traveled only in Texas. We will do some more camping here this year but we intend to travel out of state. May go east to Florida and up into Tenn. to see the Smokey Mountains.

All my favorites....ENJOY!

A totally new experience this year! Never been west of the Mississippi! Got to finish the mapping, but around the last week of June; will be working our way from Florida, through Montgomery Al, then towards St. Louis, out to I-80, and West to Rock Springs Wyoming for the Newmar International. Leaving there with a Newmar Caravan (A Taste of the West) back to Nebraska, then South Dakota; North Dakota, & end up in Yellowstone. From there back to, or around Denver, then toward I-40, & head back East. At some point gonna head South toward Pensacola area, Gulf Breeze Fl, and across I-10 (either to I-75 or across to I-95); then back home to St. Augustine, sometime in August! Going to try to do about 200-250 per day, with some extra layover days to "sightsee"!
Suggestions for roads to travel, places to see, & things to do would be appreciated! Other than the International & the Caravan, nothing as of today is totally set! Figuring about 18-21 days out to Rock Springs, and about 18-21 days for the return trip from Yellowstone.

A totally new experience this year! Never been west of the Mississippi! Got to finish the mapping, but around the last week of June; will be working our way from Florida, through Montgomery Al, then towards St. Louis, out to I-80, and West to Rock Springs Wyoming for the Newmar International. Leaving there with a Newmar Caravan (A Taste of the West) back to Nebraska, then South Dakota; North Dakota, & end up in Yellowstone. From there back to, or around Denver, then toward I-40, & head back East. At some point gonna head South toward Pensacola area, Gulf Breeze Fl, and across I-10 (either to I-75 or across to I-95); then back home to St. Augustine, sometime in August! Going to try to do about 200-250 per day, with some extra layover days to "sightsee"!
Suggestions for roads to travel, places to see, & things to do would be appreciated! Other than the International & the Caravan, nothing as of today is totally set! Figuring about 18-21 days out to Rock Springs, and about 18-21 days for the return trip from Yellowstone.
You need to get farther west one day. Contrary to what some say, the Pacific Coast is magnificent & worth the effort.

Latest resources

Back