Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What is the best pellet smoker?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Judy, I would have responded sooner but Jerry won't stop asking me about the recipe for my pineapple and mushroom pizza that is out of this world on the green mountain grill with the pizza oven! I'm not willing to give up my secrets!
Please Meester Neal, please!!
[/QUOTE]

Recipe? For a pineapple-mushroom pizza? Really? On a pizza crust, you sprinkle on cheese, layer on equal amounts of pineapple and mushrooms and bake in a 600-degree oven for 90 minutes. What's so hard? :rolleyes:

TJ

Last edited:
Recipe? For a pineapple-mushroom pizza? Really? On a pizza crust, you sprinkle on cheese, layer on equal amounts of pineapple and mushrooms and bake In a 600-degree oven for 90 minutes. What's so hard? :rolleyes:

TJ
TJ.... Everyone is teasing?

Tj, Judy thought she read 9 minutes! Everyone knows a Neal pineapple pizza takes 90 minutes

Tj, Judy thought she read 9 minutes! Everyone knows a Neal pineapple pizza takes 90 minutes

This is a very intimate dinner ya know!

Okay, so did you create smoke yesterday? Any airplanes make a low pass dropping red stuff on your parade? When is the first cook? What are we eating?

117F7F99-66E5-420D-8B84-A038E3D2957B.jpeg

This is a very intimate dinner ya know!

Okay, so did you create smoke yesterday? Any airplanes make a low pass dropping red stuff on your parade? When is the first cook? What are we eating?
Tonight will be our first attempt! We purchased the grates you recommended, and try a ribeye?

Only 40 min drive time to Fremont with no traffic. Who is in with me? Can pick up RVF bbq judges at OAK or SFO on the way.

Latest resources

Back