• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
On a short 3 day stay at The Surf in Palmetto Fl tune up for the summer jaunt. VERY pricy park, but the wife won the 3 day stay while at an RV show. Nice paver sites that have the option of either pull in or back in with utilities on both sides. Sites are not as level as they could be, but not bad. 7 Pickleball courts, so the DW was happy. Fast WiFi and they allow you to stream so I never used my network. Lots of Newmars here.
20230323_143910.jpg
20230323_151552.jpg

I'm sorry to hear your engine won't start, you have a flat tire, and dead batteries!

At Chippokes State Park in Surry, Virginia. It’s the first trip of the season, not counting the factory. Nice and clean up front again after ditching the failed DuraShield.
17B74C2A-4EC3-481F-9FE5-59DDC66959B1.jpeg

Isleta Lakes & RV Park, Albuquerque, NM. One of our regular stops on our AZ trips. They don't take reservations but except for one Easter weekend, no problems getting a site.
20230402_153425.jpg

That’s a sharp looking SuperStar, @JRW-NAW

I've been contemplating putting hookups on both sides at the new lots at our park. So let me get this straight, you can hook up your power and septic on either side?
Yes, both sides had pedestals, each had two 50A receptacles, two water supplies and there were two sewer hookups. This is the best pic I have of the configuration.
20230323_151456.jpg

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back