• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Last stop before home. Pelicans Roost, Mayport Naval Station in Jacksonville. When the weather is nice, this place is beautiful. Not so much now. Right on the water, 30 mph winds off the ocean, salt spray covering our freshly detailed coach. At least it should be protected till I can wash it at home.🥺 (like I needed something else to do)
Resized_20231030_202656.jpg
Resized_20231101_105921.jpg
20231030_185406.jpg

Twin Creeks RV Resort in Winchester Tenn..
Gus in Twin Creeks 1.jpeg
Gus in Twin Creeks 3.jpeg

I like the lights under the slides.

I think MH designers should be rquired to live in one for a month so they can get a good feel for what is needed. The entire side of my coach is completel dark except for the porch light. Gotta get some lights. The awning must be fully deployed in order to get light for sitting outside At night.

thanks! the under slide lights on the door side are standard now on the Dutch Star.. but we added them on the off door side so that we can see where we are hooked up, etc..

totally agree they need to not focus so much on what dealers "think" we want, but actually use the product and get an understanding what its like out here.

Currently at Fairhope Motorcoach Resort in Fairhope AL... really nice and quiet place and Fairhope is a really nice area that seems to be growing.
IMG_7477.jpeg

Currently at Fairhope Motorcoach Resort in Fairhope AL... really nice and quiet place and Fairhope is a really nice area that seems to be growing.
Boy we really like that place too. My wife has family in Fairhope, and this is where we always stay. "Almost" bought one of the lots in their second phase but decided renting was better for our situation.

FLSteve :)

I may have stayed here last night. If anyone remembers my post this past summer about a beer and wine concoction, this is the place.

IMG_1492.jpeg

Latest resources

Back