• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Tomorrow is Mobile AL, then a Love's in GA. We're a few days from a small RV park in NC.
We are on our way to the Trustom Pond Nat'l Wildlife Refuge in Rhode Island...volunteering for the summer.

Short 10 day trip first to Dade City at Travelers Rest RV to get two vent windows done at Suncoast then on Titusville for Jeep Beach in Daytona and see our son and his new bride before he gets transferred to TX for his next station. Travelers Rest, 35.00 on Passport America. Good cable, great Verizon and TMobile. 9 hole golf course complete with wood storks. 🤣

View attachment 23564View attachment 23565
Oh, and steamed oysters at Ollie's on the beach. Garlic, butter, horse radish, bacon and mozzarella!View attachment 23566
Wow - looks great!

Bish's RV Service Center. Time for all those annual service items on the chassis, generator, and Oaisis was well as the last of my warranty things that I didn't resolve myself. Might even invest in a couple upgrades. :D

Best,
-Mark

Bish's RV Service Center. Time for all those annual service items on the chassis, generator, and Oaisis was well as the last of my warranty things that I didn't resolve myself. Might even invest in a couple upgrades. :D

Best,
-Mark
Would love a report on how Bish’s treats you. We bought our coach there when it was Guaranty. Have not been impressed since Bish’s took over. Especially sad that they closed the rv park.

Would love a report on how Bish’s treats you. We bought our coach there when it was Guaranty. Have not been impressed since Bish’s took over. Especially sad that they closed the rv park.
Will do. Luckily when I purchased the RV from them last May I was able to stay there 3 days while they were adding a few requested upgrades and fixing a couple of PDI items. Transfered my stuff between my old and new rig there as the pull through was enormous. Today I think they use it as overflow and to keep coaches that for whatever reason may require shore power plugged in. But, to your point, I wish it was still an option as I'd love to stay there the night before a service appointment.

Best,
-Mark

EZ Daze RV Park Southaven, MS

This place is just south of Memphis and only 9 miles from Graceland and would be a good place to stay if visiting. We just stopped for the night and had a nice long pull thru.

Verizon 131/11.5
T-mobile 211/9
AT&T 26/15

IMG_6605.jpeg

Left Hilton Head and drove to Charleston. Staying at Oak Plantation RV Park. Has all the hook ups but the pads leave a little to the imagination. Lots of trees though. However, the road it’s off of is extremely dangerous to cross over.
IMG_1354.jpeg

Just got home yesterday, but stayed at The Great Outdoors RV Nature and Golf Resort in Titusville for 4 nights. Drove to Jacksonville to see our son before his next duty station move, saw a rocket launch from the back yard, (a little cloudy that day) and hit Jeep Beach in Daytona. This park is HUGE. From the entrance it was 2+ miles to our campsite and another 1+ mile from there to the dog park. Expensive for the site (which didn't look anything like the website) but nice shade and quiet area. Level pad, good T Mobil and Verizon signal, no cable but lots of OTA
1040012.jpg
20240418_194302.jpg
20240420_123637.jpg

Latest resources

Back