• Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
IMG_5410.jpeg
HWH, Moscow Iowa.
Working on the Active Air.
IMG_5414.jpeg
IMG_5415.jpeg
Thought I would add a couple of shots of the HWH factory where your FWS mechanisms are made and their service area

Attachments

• IMG_5410.jpeg
    IMG_5410.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Glad you got there on time and hope they fix you up. Could you inquire if they ever plan on resuming installations?
I didn’t talk to Paul (the owner) directly but the consensus is that AA installation is still on hold, primarily because of personnel shortages. It takes a great deal of training to get a proficient installer. It might happen in the near future as the factory has slowed down as the rv industry slows.

I didn’t talk to Paul (the owner) directly but the consensus is that AA installation is still on hold, primarily because of personnel shortages. It takes a great deal of training to get a proficient installer. It might happen in the near future as the factory has slowed down as the rv industry slows.
Is Paul still making the rounds there? He inspected the work on my rig in 2020 but last time I was there (last Fall) I didn’t see him around.

Is Paul still making the rounds there? He inspected the work on my rig in 2020 but last time I was there (last Fall) I didn’t see him around.
Actually got to talk to Paul this afternoon. He was getting around in a powered wheelchair (he was also walking a bit). He 86 now. Asked him when he was going to retire….not a chance.
Asked about AA installations and he said it was impossible to find good people to do the work right now.
Got the bill for fixing my AA and they charged me for 2 hours labor, they spent almost 6 hours on it, sometimes more than one person. And their shop rate is only $110/hr. Maybe they might consider offering higher wages, just sayn.

Pochahontas State Park, Chesterfield VA for four nights. Very quiet and relaxing place, with LOTS of tall trees…all day shade and very little Starlink. No Verizon, no TMobile, one bar ATT (8.2/2.1), Starlink intermittent on 20’ pole. But, it’s a nice place with good golf and excellent company!
IMG_5952.jpeg

But, it’s a nice place with good golf and excellent company!
I’m not sure I agree with your taste in “excellent company “. Hope you kicked his butt in golf😂😂😘.

golf cart GIF

Of course I did...which is very easy to say if you don't keep score! :cool:
I’m not sure I agree with your taste in “excellent company “. Hope you kicked his butt in golf😂😂😘.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back