Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Ozark Luxury Rv on Table Rock Lake.
Beautiful place with very friendly and accomodating staff. The last 20-30 miles in were challenging, a few very big grades though short. Many twists and turns, typical of Ozark roads.

3.38 down / .55 up on my very sparse Travelfi set up. No external antennae or signal booster.
Enough for email and teams messages to stay in touch with work, but video calls and streaming not so much.
Good OTA TV.

Attachments

• OZARKRV.jpg
    OZARKRV.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 30
  • ozark2.jpg
    ozark2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
I drove through the parking lot of coach glass this morning as I saw a ventana in the parking lot thinking maybe it was @Rich W. but wrong person. 😊

I drove through the parking lot of coach glass this morning as I saw a ventana in the parking lot thinking maybe it was @Rich W. but wrong person. 😊
I’ll check in with them later today. Coach and toad look like this but not as clean…. 😬 Heading out to the coast?
IMG_3686.jpeg

Headed home to get wife and dog while they put starlink up on the roof. @Neal twisted my arm….

I Didnt Do It Small Business GIF by Aurora Consulting - SBA EIDL Experts

27 months, 14 returns. I am tired!
That’s a lot of twisting…I’m doing ok with the mobile ground mount.

This is Armitage Park (Lane county) in Coburg - space 13. Two miles from all the RV stuff and very pleasant. All checked in with Coach Glass. Also having some paint touch up work done at the REV Group shop starting Monday. Maybe get some work done on a couple toppers too if I’m lucky. So Coburg has become my destination resort of sorts.

IMG_3687.jpeg

Between Coburg & Junction City you can get pretty much everything you need done to your rv. Wish we were a bit closer but it’s a nice, pleasant trip from the Bay Area to the Eugene area.

Headed home to get wife and dog while they put starlink up on the roof. @Neal twisted my arm….

I Didnt Do It Small Business GIF by Aurora Consulting - SBA EIDL Experts

27 months, 14 returns. I am tired!
I bought the Starlink Gen 3 last week for $499 at Best Buy. Starlink and several other places including Best Buy is now $299. Best Buy issued me a $216 credit.

Winter Harbor, Maine
Main Stay RV Park

Small little park on property of owners who’s family has own since late 1800s.

Satellite TV- good
AT&T-0
T-mobile-0
Verizon-0
Park WiFi-good

Lobster Festival is this weekend 😀

IMG_6881.jpeg
IMG_6882.jpeg
IMG_6879.jpeg

Latest resources

Back