• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Moss Landing California for a few days. Monterey is eerily quiet. Almost a ghost town near the Aquarium and Cannery Row. So sad for all the businesses that depend on tourists.
6A1AB180-8385-4D49-9871-3AE16F5CB223.jpeg

Went to Classic Coach Works yesterday in Ormond Beach FL. Very impressed with the facility and the owners.
Spoke with Alan and his dad about some modifications to the Canyon Star as well as a repair. According to Andy this has been an extraordinarily busy here. The parking area and shop were full when I was there.

Attachments

• IMG_5519.jpg
    IMG_5519.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5520.jpg
    IMG_5520.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Oak River RV Resort - Austin, TX

Tiny home community with mostly RV spaces
CELL AT&T & Verizon are hit and miss depending on time of day. 5G if your phone supports it.
SAT is good depending on your site, quite a few trees in the CG
OTA - not used
WiFi - Tengo Internet provider which I never use so no info there
Have not ventured outside the CG due to covid, keeping things low key

On Dec 24th arrival my site had a bad ground per my autoformer so I called and via the answering service someone called me and told me to pick a site. I chose site 18 as it is on the end and the site next to me has some construction going on so no neighbors and a nice grass area for dawg.

IMG_2256.png
IMG_2257.png
IMG_2258.png
IMG_2259.png

Well, we got the itch to get out of the house so the wife booked 4 nights at Up River in N. Ft. Myers...about 20 miles north of the house. Having a great time playing pickleball and relaxing. Good Verizon, OTA, lots of activities. Live band the other night.
20201230_133041.jpg
20201230_190444.jpg

Good morning from Buckhorn Lake Resort. I’m fleeing the morning temperatures of 21 degrees. Arizona, here I come.
5F3EEAE6-40F4-4EE9-9604-180A654624F1.jpeg
E1B6E0B8-C993-4309-931F-331CA5F16929.jpeg

Arrived yesterday for the Newmar Rally/Tampa Super RV Show! Be here until Saturday or Sunday, depending when we decide to head home!
There supposed to be 114-120 coaches this year, versus 212 last year.
Social Distancing, & very nicely set up for the protection of those attending.
Haven't been inside to the show yet......going in about 30 minutes...but understand there are protocols in place to protect as much as they can. Taking "temps" before entry!
Many of the manufacturers are limiting the quantity of folks in the displays, etc.
Will see what happens when we get inside!
Be SAFE EVERYONE!

Attachments

• tampa2021.jpg
    tampa2021.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 7
Stopped at Williston Crossing RV Resort, Williston, FL, Williston Crossings – Florida’s Top Premier RV Resort Destination, on our way to Naples MC Resort. This resort is a 10-10-10 on Good Sam's. It's a really nice resort and one you may want to consider for a winter destination. We were only here for one night but I'd highly recommend this destination. Big resort, well established and really nice environment. We will keep this one in mind for future stops. They had really good cable tv (72 channels) so I didn't mess with the satellite or Wi-Fi connections.
We did visit the homemade ice cream shack since we were there on the right night!
Safe Travels to all!
Bus Photo at Williston, FL.jpg

Good grief, that’s a beautiful coach!

Latest resources

Back