Engine
Cummins 340 hp
TOW/TOAD
2013 Subaru Crosstrek - manual, flat tow
Fulltimer
No
5C4A27FA-13F1-4EB6-B077-EB23B33BB1CE.jpeg
Which showerhead would you recommend?

I'm zero help, I just want to be in here because a new one has been on my to-do list for way too long and I really would like to see recommendations between these two also.

Go to any of the "big box" hardware stores, then to the plumbing fixture department. They are likely to have a wall full of these on display.

I've seen displays of merchandise in retail establishments a time or two. They never seem to have recommendations from people who have actually used them and like or dislike them there though.

Go to any of the "big box" hardware stores, then to the plumbing fixture department. They are likely to have a wall full of these on display.
Well I should be more specific. I've heard of oxygenics pretty often and thought it was the most popular

I had the idea we were after opinions on either option "A" or option "B" which happen to be the exact two models that have been catching my eye.

I've seen displays of merchandise in retail establishments a time or two. They never seem to have recommendations from people who have actually used them and like or dislike them there though.
Most of the folks working in those "big box" stores have likely never been in an RV, owned one, or otherwise. I'd say one is basically paying the price for the brand name, warranty, and style. Otherwise, they all just squirt water.

I had option B (ETL 26781) in my 2015 Ventana and we really liked it. Was much better that the factory shower head. Provided good pressure and water flow when running on the pump or park water, even when the park water pressure was low. Have been contemplating putting one in our new coach but so far the factory shower head seems to be doing fine.

I have the second one in my fiver. I put one in my previous fiver also. Better shower with less flow, but you won't know that by the way it works.

I think I made a bad assumption. Maybe not everyone here knows the point of these. The claim to fame of this brand and especially in their "RV" versions, is that they introduce air into the water flow. The effect is that when showering you feel like you have higher water pressure than you actually do. Coaches and campgrounds with weak water pressure give lousy showers, these are supposed to help. At least a little.
Since that is what I am after I'm leaning towards B. It seems the smaller head and fewer output holes might be a tad better? Seems popular so far. Think I'd want the chrome version though.

Latest resources

Back