• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'm baaaack! So an FYI update. Miriam Avenue is now open and Oakland is now closed. So don't try to turn there like I did. I didn't see the barrier until I started to make the turn. Thankfully everyone and I mean everyone in all lanes from both directions came to a halt as they realized the crazy broad in the intersection was going to need to get back on the road. So take Miriam Avenue.

First morning went to Renee's for breakfast - did not like it.
(Cough) Ahhhh, Neal....check out your post #141 - "best meal you had..." 🤣

(Cough) Ahhhh, Neal....check out your post #141 - "best meal you had..." 🤣
Son of a bitz...I hate evidence!

Please report results of Dutchmaid - the best ever 2022 edition, well, 2021.

RVF lab requires immediate results from Rocket Science to verify reports of possible consumption of peanut butter and chocolate mix samples, 3 scoop sized samples STAT

The Dutch Maid restaurant does not have the buffet, still. Had the Farmer's Breakfast. I liked it.
Walked right past the Rocket Science on my way to the deli for Raspberry Creme pie.

The Dutch Maid restaurant does not have the buffet, still. Had the Farmer's Breakfast. I liked it.
Walked right past the Rocket Science on my way to the deli for Raspberry Creme pie.
When I was there, I passed Rocket Science multiple times. Great discipline, until Will came back with a DQ frosty something. DQ got me. It was gooood.

Hard to beat DQ's Blizzards. My personal favorite is chocolate chip.

OK. I made an error. Dutch Maid does have a breakfast buffet on Saturdays.

You should get one or two of their cinnamon buns to go, be sure to include 100cc of insulin with it.

Too late. We are in Rantoul IL. Besides, my insulin pump only holds 150 units.
BTW. Now for those that have not met you face to face, let me say your new picture makes it easier to compare to the ones in the post office.

We just spent a week there at Camp Newmar with some other fellow SuperStar owners... got to meet ARD also last week! incredible experience at the service center as always!!
IMG_4471.jpeg
IMG_4491.jpeg

Latest resources

Back