Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Dear Newmar,

I think a free Newmar logo hat should be given to anyone getting repairs at the Nappanee service center.

Not that I'm planning on being there anytime soon
angel.gif

Water and Dump Available at Service Center Campground?

I'll be at the Service Center November 21 through 23. Does anyone know if water and dump services will be available? (The information I received didn't mention this.) Thanks!

Full hook ups. I don’t know when they turn off the water. You could give them a call.

Full hook ups. I don’t know when they turn off the water. You could give them a call.
Water was off when I was there in March of 2021 but they had water available over by the service building. Worked out fine for me.

Wow. I wouldn’t have thought that would be the case.

Lots of upholstery repairs/replacements from what I can tell.

@Ventana - in that pic I don't see one tow bar. Do you have to remove your towbar now and what do you do with it? I haven't had mine off in a long time. probably won't be easy to remove.

I have not had to remove my tow bar to have service here at camp newmar.

I think the tow bar removal requirement is related to having to go to paint. They are so tight in the paint facilities that they need every inch to cram in the coaches.

Latest resources

Back