• Commercial/Vendors welcome

WiFiRanger 7.1.0b11 firmware release - For those who have this system

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@docj could you please check if my ranger is compatible?

It says:

h AP AC Lite
Firmware: Phantom, 7.0.8
WiFiRanger ID: 919435

I don't know if that's what you need or not but I've tried updating several times and it never receives it. I've emailed suppport about a week ago and no response.
TIA!
Lou

At present only our Converge series of WiFiRanger routers are automatically being updated. Our other models are being handled manually to ensure that they can support the new firmware.

I've now "pointed" your Ranger to the new firmware; you should now be able to update. Please be sure that your Ranger is connected to a stable WiFi source such as your home or a cellular hotspot or phone.

At present only our Converge series of WiFiRanger routers are automatically being updated. Our other models are being handled manually to ensure that they can support the new firmware.

I've now "pointed" your Ranger to the new firmware; you should now be able to update. Please be sure that your Ranger is connected to a stable WiFi source such as your home or a cellular hotspot or phone.
Thank you very much Joel that worked perfectly!

I appreciate your assistance and quick reply!
Lou

I don't suppose I can update my older GO2/ELITE? It is running the 7.0.8 software now.

I don't suppose I can update my older GO2/ELITE? It is running the 7.0.8 software now.
Unfortunately, those devices are EOL with the 7.0.8 firmware. They simply are too limited in ROM and CPU power to handle the new firmware.

However, I can offer any WiFiRanger customer who wants to upgrade his hardware a 25% discount on anything purchased from the WiFiRanger store. Please let me know if you are interested and I can provide a coupon code.

Shoot. I figured you would say that! Oh well...... Been an expensive month with my new satellite system and now my main tv is getting quite dark......... I'll look and see what she says.........

Just found this old thread I have a sky 3 I would like to update to the latest firmware is this possible? Thank you, Chuck.

Just found this old thread I have a sky 3 I would like to update to the latest firmware is this possible? Thank you, Chuck.
Unfortunately, the electronics in your Ranger cannot be updated past the version 7.0.8 firmware that you are currently using. You could consider upgrading your Sky3 to a Sky4 by purchasing this kit: Sky4 Upgrade Kit - WiFiRanger

Latest resources

Back