• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Won't air up (stuck shuttle valve)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
One thing odd though with Active Air leveling is it seems to never end trying to level when it can't level in excess slope. Anyone know what the timeout value is? I've let it go for several minutes, probably 5+ and it just never stops.
A couple of years ago my air leveling was not keeping the coach level after a few days. The aux air compressor would run but the coach would not respond. Turned out to be a bad solenoid on the compressor which allowed its air to dump Instead of airing up the tanks. At any rate, the compressor would time out at 15 minutes which HWH said was the system time out setting. Maybe it’s the same for excess slope.

I have never given this a though as when I deploy my jacks the air automatically releases from the bags. Should I be releasing the air first then deploying?

I have never given this a though as when I deploy my jacks the air automatically releases from the bags. Should I be releasing the air first then deploying?
I have a unique setup that my HWH system "Active Air" is aftermarket from the stock shocks.

Latest resources

Back