• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2022 Newmar London Aire 4551 - RedBaron Build

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yes. After July 16, prices will increase on the build sheet by 2%.
Also during the production run, any costs Newmar deems unusual and extra, will be passed on to you directly.

Example: Newmar budgeted $2500 for lumber. Actual cost was $3750. You will now pay the increase of $1250 + whatever markup newmar decides to pass on . You will have zero input, and zero control of these costs, and within a certain dollar amount ( typically $5k ) you will also be on the hook for the purchase.
Boy, what they can get away with in a hot market. It’s funny, if this was still Mahlon’s Newmar I’d probably be saying good for them, but since it’s Winnebago’s Newmar, my feeling is more “what a sham”.

Not saying it’s fair or right, just calling out my own hypocrisy :ROFLMAO:

There were two increases on the ‘21 models. Not insignificant ones either. The difference now is the lack of price protection.

My deal is MSRP - 28.6%. The discounted price includes all dealer fees, except for sales tax.
That is for a straight purchase, no trade considered, and computed based on MSRP from the build sheet vs sales price.
On top of that, I will pay dealer cost for the specials that I order.

This deal has been offered by 2 dealers, and 1 dealer is *very* close to this. There are a few other factors that affect my decision. I will post more on those soon.

My deal is MSRP - 28.6%. The discounted price includes all dealer fees, except for sales tax.
That is for a straight purchase, no trade considered, and computed based on MSRP from the build sheet vs sales price.
On top of that, I will pay dealer cost for the specials that I order.

This deal has been offered by 2 dealers, and 1 dealer is *very* close to this. There are a few other factors that affect my decision. I will post more on those soon.
And your dealer is?……..if you care to share.

I am still working a few details before I can announce *the winner*. I have already signed paperwork with a dealer---but the deal is contingent, and until they meet a contingency in 48 hours, I have the option to sign with another....so I am not naming names just yet---but I promise I will :)

1625791709839.gif

I am still working a few details before I can announce *the winner*. I have already signed paperwork with a dealer---but the deal is contingent, and until they meet a contingency in 48 hours, I have the option to sign with another....so I am not naming names just yet---but I promise I will :)
@redbaron ... I know what the contingency is - I bet you are having them throw in a spare DEF head and they are out looking for one.

FLSteve

That would actually be a really good contingency, especially if he’s going on a SP

Hello Redbaron,

Hope you were able to lock in your deal. Can you share your dealer as I’m in the process of placing an order.

Thanks.

-Jon

2019 they changed to hdmi and arc.
Hey Ronnie,

Just ran into this comment and thought I'd mention something that you've probably already thought of, but just in case...

On a new build, ALL HDMI cables should be either "glued" in place; ie. Newell hot glues the plugs to connected devices. I like the HDMI cable locks because they can be easily unhooked, but obviously much slower to install and lock down...and more money.
These are what I found to be the best:

Latest resources

Back