• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question 2024 Dutchstar fuel economy

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Well yeah. Its less complicated to write a check than just walk into my bank with a scrap piece of paper asking for their money. They really get excited when the loud bell goes off. What I don't understand is why the doors all lock when that blasted bell goes off. Now you know why I have checks.
Also a handy way to pay at self-serve camp grounds.

2023 4369, previous 2018 4369 6.5/7 mpg

Last edited:
Real world fuel economy appears to be improving with time here in the flats of Florida with Flex in tow.

IMG_1533.png

Real world fuel economy appears to be improving with time here in the flats of Florida with Flex in tow.

View attachment 24030
Well, those numbers are so good that I'm cautiously going to recommend that you get it calibrated. Unless you were going downhill all the way. . . :)

I think Joe Hogans numbers look right. I have several friends that have bought new coaches and they are getting better milage. I think it has to do with the new DEF systems they can dial more performance and power back in and still meet emission requirements.
Bill

The Fuelly app is a smart phone app. Installed on an iPhone. I use the free version. Works for me. Tracks miles, economy, expense, etc. The average mileage is simple calculator math.
Record each fuel stop numbers. Simple.

The real test will be going to the Rockies this summer. Don't expect similar numbers.

If you do much traveling in the mountainous west expect to see at least a 10-12% drop from the numbers you are seeing at a minimum.

Joe, I'd saying doing good with that mileage. I finally turned over 30k mile on my 2015 and I now sometimes get 8-9, mostly 7-8. Break in is a lot of miles to get better fuel mileage, plus I'm pulling a 28' car hauler. Somedays 6-7 with wind and mountains.

Latest resources

Back