• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2024 King Aire

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Before i dropped that kind of money, I would definitely buy a Foretravel. Custom build, drives beautifully, and a lot better customer service. On my wish list

I don't remember that! When did I do that?

But with respect to the King Aire, wow, she’s a beauty!

Six months ago, Trish and I were leaning in that direction.
And then came the NIRVC fiasco and the realization that we could drop a significant amount of money and be virtually out in the cold for maintenance. Driving to the mother ship isn’t an option, so this rig isn’t an option either.

Looks like we’ll drive the wheels off the one we have, and then we’ll be out of the RV game. It’s been a huge disappointment so far, so no, $1.6 is just too much.
4U @Jim

NIRVC, a name to remember,
For services colder than mid-December.
Seek them out if you enjoy the strife,
But if you value peace, keep them out of your life.

That’s too bad to hear. With Camo8ng World taking over everything, where do you go for service?

If I was absolutely guaranteed a trouble free ownership experience for at least five years because every thing to the screws and glue was of higher quality than my Dutch Star, maybe I could see justification in the price. I bet the same materials and same workers make the coaches though so all I see for the extra million bucks is a few peripherals thrown on the same chassis. There is a guy on FB that is bitching about a multitude of issues with his brand new King Air, the same issues I have seen members here dealing with on their Newmar models. Face it, you are buying a Winnebago anymore, not a premier simi custom coach Newmar made their name building. Times are changing folks.

Did you notice the 6.2 mpg on the readout ? How do you load in around that big passenger seat ?

Happiness is not in the money.
It’s in the amount 😂

There is a guy on FB that is bitching about a multitude of issues with his brand new King Air,
That’s probably the next buyer of a Newell or Prevost. Par for the course.

Well I'm not wild about the color. To much for me. We do absolutely love our King Aire. It's 2014 and is a wonderful coach. Bought it used,1 owner,60K miles and perfect shape for 1/3 the price. But if you have the money............Go for it!

Latest resources

Back