Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
So, what do you think? Worth 1.6-2MM? How does this compare to a Newell?

Starting at $1,615,360​

Looking at the dinette shown in the video, adults must be 100 lbs or less.

Based on all of the lighting coming through the windows, this is what RVing in heaven looks like.

So, what do you think? Worth 1.6-2MM? How does this compare to a Newell?

Starting at $1,615,360​

Worth is a relative term. I don't have any idea what it is like to exist in a world where I could fathom buying a coach in this category.

But, compared to a Newell, the buy in is upwards of another million $ and you have at least a 2 year waiting list for a new build. Conversely, you can order a King Air and put quite a few specials on the order (I assume) and have a new coach that checks most boxes within a year.

Sure would be fun to have to wrestle with the choice of a Newell or King Air though!!

I agree. That dinette is tiny.

Besides the Lithionics systems, not seeing anything that differentiating to warrant that price.

I love it. I think it is beautiful. I like the clean, contemporary lines. My birthday is coming soon - let me win the lottery. lol I wonder if they got the inverter(s) issues straightened out. Anyone know?

But seriously, there really is no comparison to a Newell. Besides the price point and waitlist that @jaydee325 mentioned, the Newell is a completely different beast starting from Newell building the coach from the chassis up and Newmar's KA being on the same old production line that all us lesser folk have our coaches built on. 🤪And the differences go on and on. I'll stop blabbering. Everyone already knows Newell is my dream coach. I will continue to admire from afar. 😊

But seriously, there really is no comparison to a Newell. Besides the price point and waitlist that @jaydee325 mentioned, the Newell is a completely different beast starting from Newell building the coach from the chassis up and Newmar's KA being on the same old production line that all us lesser folk have our coaches built on. 🤪And the differences go on and on. I'll stop blabbering. Everyone already knows Newell is my dream coach. I will continue to admire from afar. 😊
Completely agree! If I could afford a King I would wait for the Newell for sure.

Speaking about the devil...a gorgeous Newell just pulled in and is parking across the way from me. Ohhh myyyy, so beautiful. The headlights! LAWD. Wait, wait is that.... @ehochuli85?

@ARD ... just for what it's worth, I recently saw this posted on @redbaron's FB page. I wonder if he will let you get inline ahead of him :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

FLSteve 😎
Newell.jpg

@ARD ... just for what it's worth, I recently saw this posted on @redbaron's FB page. I wonder if he will let you get inline ahead of him :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Hahahah! I saw that too. Sadly, I can't even get near the line, but I can drool.

Latest resources

Back