• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ants with wings?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
My neighbor had an old pine stump in his back yard and one day I was out in our side yard and saw like a mini tornado coming up out of it - a termite swarm. I had never seen one before and then I had termites all over my shirt, etc. All of a sudden the saviors arrived, a huge swarm of dragon flies showed up out of no where - poof, they were there and gobbling up termites off my shirt and every where else they were. They cleaned the area in a matter of minutes, it seemed. Weirdest thing I've seen.
Now I've seen my share of big wasp nests though.

My neighbor had an old pine stump in his back yard and one day I was out in our side yard and saw like a mini tornado coming up out of it - a termite swarm. I had never seen one before and then I had termites all over my shirt, etc. All of a sudden the saviors arrived, a huge swarm of dragon flies showed up out of no where - poof, they were there and gobbling up termites off my shirt and every where else they were. They cleaned the area in a matter of minutes, it seemed. Weirdest thing I've seen.
Now I've seen my share of big wasp nests though.
Sounds freaky

Latest resources

Back