Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
I am looking for water quick disconnects and I remember a particular brand as the best ones to use. Somehow I seem to remember someone posting on this topic over “there” and could not find the thread.

This is what I use:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IDHCL58/?tag=rvf01-20

quickconnects.png

I prefer and use these from the RV Water Filter Store:

Tried the less expensive garden hose quick disconnect fittings and they leaked badly. YMMV

TJ

Just have to remember to take the disconnects off the spigot as you leave :rolleyes:

I prefer and use these from the RV Water Filter Store:

Tried the less expensive garden hose quick disconnect fittings and they leaked badly. YMMV

TJ

I agree with TJ on this style...for another HUGE reason: The ones, with the rubber ring, you get from Lowes and/or HomeDepot have an auto-stop plate in them that really restricts the flow.

If you look around, you can find the ones that are open bore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just have to remember to take the disconnects off the spigot as you leave :rolleyes:
Actually, I need to remember to take my pressure regulator off the spigot as I leave. My quick disconnects are on the hose and output side of the regulator that screws onto the spigot. So far, I haven't forgotten, but have had a couple of near misses. It helps when you have a detail-oriented co-driver like LadyDi. She has saved the day more than once.

I try to have the same routine every time we break camp so that everything gets done in a certain order.

TJ

I have a couple of places that need 90 degree quick connects, and these work very well..

I have a couple of places that need 90 degree quick connects, and these work very well..

Hmmmm, that little 90 box looks intriguing. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best are the ones from the Water Filter store.

Ditto! I like the Kwik Link. I also have some brass ones that I got from Amazon and they work well too.

GORILLA EASY CONNECT Garden Hose Quick Connect Fittings. ¾ Inch GHT Solid Brass. 4 Sets of Male & Female Connectors.
by Nine40e Corp
Learn more: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y4YYXYN/?tag=rvf01-20

Attachments

• 2036EB04-065C-49B2-B6F9-66F5BC685183.jpeg
    2036EB04-065C-49B2-B6F9-66F5BC685183.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 24

Latest resources

Back