• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing!!!
They want to get in my rig they better get a warrant!!!! Just saying they are required to follow the law of the land, or their criminals!!!
Law enforcement can inspect my rig anytime. They already are doing an impossible job so I won't add to their problems. Texas accepts my states ccp so no issues there.

They are not set up on borders. They are completely within the US and on major routes. Your papers citizen......
I drove through many closed inland border checks the last 2 winters. They were too busy babysitting the illegals at other locations. For the last several months many of our sky Marshall's have been reassigned to the border. I think of that everytime I have to get on a plane.

Law enforcement can inspect my rig anytime. They already are doing an impossible job so I won't add to their problems. Texas accepts my states ccp so no issues there.
Ccp? Is that in China communist party??? Not familiar with any other ccp!

Crossing an international border vs state lines are two completely different animals. You can be searched crossing a international border. You can refuse a search for a state to state border. Yes I believe law enforcement has a job to do but in no way are they there to be your friend. If asked to search your vehicle then you are already a suspect. Once you give consent they can dismantle/damage your vehicle and you have no recourse to recoup the damages.

Crossing an international border vs state lines are two completely different animals. You can be searched crossing a international border. You can refuse a search for a state to state border. Yes I believe law enforcement has a job to do but in no way are they there to be your friend. If asked to search your vehicle then you are already a suspect. Once you give consent they can dismantle/damage your vehicle and you have no recourse to recoup the damages.
@offroader09 thank you for pointing out just one more way people are willing to forfeit their rights!

A constitutional lawyer, or sheriff could enforce 4 violations of constitutionally guaranteed rights, just in this one post. Not including two precieved broken laws that did not break constitutional law!!!

I believe people need a legal (constitutional) education!!! Before it's to late for our children!!!

I'm building a new deep end to the RVF pool as this thread has gone right into the deep end again. Chill people. The OP was making fellow RVers aware of checkpoints. I personally don't care about them as I have nothing to hide or fear of them. I've been through them, they are of no concern to me. Now can we not go into level 10 diagnostics on threads like this?

Kid Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back