• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
$10k on aluminum fencing was what I was asking. Certainly not in a negative way, I would have just never guessed it would cost that much.

good thing my dog is a young pup that loves to run.

Elli requests artificial turf, stock of fresh toys, ice cream treats (peanut butter preferred) as you will likely have a freezer at the dog park she thinks. Nail spa, hot tub for winter months. 3 acre minimum for some good exercise as she believes in healthy habits. And she says woof (that means thanks).

Elli requests artificial turf, stock of fresh toys, ice cream treats (peanut butter preferred) as you will likely have a freezer at the dog park she thinks. Nail spa, hot tub for winter months. 3 acre minimum for some good exercise as she believes in healthy habits. And she says woof (that means thanks).
Elli is so hi class I’m surprised she will even set foot in a Ventana. When is your Essex coming off the assembly line?

$10k on aluminum fencing was what I was asking. Certainly not in a negative way, I would have just never guessed it would cost that much.

The price of everything these days is outrageous. It's not that prices are going up, it's your dollar is worth so little. Look at a new Ford F-250, fully loaded they're $75K. Who would have ever thought? I remember when owning a $100K house meant you were had achieved a measure of success in life. Now $100K is a starter house, if you can even find one for that. We went to look at Tiny Homes over the weekend and a one bedroom/1 bathroom was $106K !!! And they're flying off the lot!

Anyhow, here is a picture of the fencing we decided to use. We had a fencing contractor come out and give us a bid and we were shocked at the cost. And the finished product would have been chain link! So for a little more we could get this nice black aluminum fencing and it just looked so much better. I have to do the labor, but so what? I'm doing so much of everything else so what's one more project? lol

I grabbed this picture off the Internet. It's for descriptive purpose only, but you can see it looks so much nicer than chain link.

1612869057940.png

Elli requests artificial turf
Trish wanted to do artificial turf too, but after seeing some of the stuff that comes out of Rex, :eek: artificial turf would not be the right choice.

This is a fascinating journey you have been taking us on Jim. It gives one the opportunity to see how much goes into creating one of these things, and yours is only eight sites!

Do you think you are still on track for an April 1st opening?

“This is a fascinating journey you have been taking us on Jim. It gives one the opportunity to see how much goes into creating one of these things”

and some will think that $50/night is crazy money ?

Looks nice and fancy but I wouldn't turn your back on the aluminum as bad as thieves are :mad:
1612869057940-png.5249

Do you think you are still on track for an April 1st opening?
lol, don't know for sure as the weather has been so bad. Probably more realistic to shoot for first of May.

Elli requests artificial turf . And she says woof (that means thanks).
We discussed the matter of artificial turf and while I don't have a definitive answer right now, it looks like there's a good chance we can push this through, for Elli of course. ❤️❤️❤️

Latest resources

Back