• Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Finally getting a start on the roofs.

1.JPG

5.JPG

9.JPG

Finally getting a start on the roofs.
Talk about putting a lid on it! Thatreally ties it all together. It’s gorgeous!

I’m running out of superlatives.

I’ve been trying to give names to the different sites, so I don’t have to call them sites 1,2,3, etc. So, I looked at the attributes of each lot, and then tried to think of a name that fit. For instance, site 1 is beside a huge old Oak tree, so I called it “The Oaks”. Site 4 is beside the Fairway Park area, so I called it “Park Place”. Site 5 is under a large White Pine and there are always squirrels running through it, so I called it “The Squerly Pine”.

But sites 2 and 3 don’t have any real interesting attributes to use in the naming process. They are still awesome sites; they just don’t have anything that sets them apart from the others. And coincidently, at $45 per night, they are the least expensive sites as well.

I decided to call them "Small Doe" and “Little Bucks”. Lol ???

So Jim, I see you must not have prevailing wind.
That's part of the Deer Springs RV Park experience. We strap you into the gazebo and wait for a good gust. . . :)

Wonderful work...how are you cutting the roof panels (angles). I've used metal blades in skill saws, grinders, and even snips...none of them are easy peasy. Have any advice for an old guy?

:giggle: Wonderful work...how are you cutting the roof panels (angles). I've used metal blades in skill saws, grinders, and even snips...none of them are easy peasy. Have any advice for an old guy?
Have someone else do it!!!:giggle: ok, not funny, backwards saw blade in a skill saw.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back